top of page

Marnista Group

Public·26 members
Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Suicidator City Generator: A Blender Script for Procedural Modeling

And speaking of travel, I was sooooooo tired that I forgot to plan any place I should go to for vacation. So, while im trying to work in a hotel, im pretty sure this is what I got on the first day. Luckily, I had a chance to be creative and on the second day Im pretty sure I came up with an entire city. On the third day, Im adding to the main cities roads and adding some buildings around some areas. The fourth day was just a quick experiment with blending between a raster map and a radial map but the final day was where I ended up.

Suicidator City Generator 05 12

Some things I realized on this, is that I spent a lot of time on this and simply, Im not an artist. So, I tried to concentrate on my animation and moving the camera around to keep the game interesting to watch. Also, its making a completely non-desirable city at the moment because its all cramped. Instead of making cities from scratch, why not just make the map that you are given in blender?

Suicidator City Engine (SCE) is a Python script for Blender. With it, you can automatically create entire, three-dimensional modern cities in a matter of seconds by adjusting various parameters, such as city size and complexity, rather than creating each building, each street, and each texture manually.

1 C4D file (Building Generator + City Block)7 Photoshop templates to realize your own style (e.g. facade, windows, ground tiles) 20 Octane concrete shader free to use 5 textures and shaders each for window lights, roof, ground and entrances 20 height maps for the facades and entrances Textures for 36 sign panels and about 60advertisement billboards 18 different shapes for the building composition 20 low-poly rooftop elements 5 block elements (low-poly palms)

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page